Posted to alt.home.repair

Default miller furnace won't start

I'm trying to get a furnace to kick on. I bled the line and everything
but the reset button won't start the furnace. Circuit breaker is good,
emergency off switch is fine, everything else is turned on. I have
toyed with furnaces in the past that had a reset timer that would
flash if it got stuck, and there's a red light on the side of this by
the reset but the light isn't on. This is a miller MLS(?) trailer
furnace. I don't know if the red light isn't on because of a problem
or because the light is 30 years old. Would the pilot have to be lit
for the motor to kick on? Is there a light sensor inside or something
for the pilot as a safety feature?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 23, 10:48 am, wrote:
I'm trying to get a furnace to kick on. I bled the line and everything
but the reset button won't start the furnace. Circuit breaker is good,
emergency off switch is fine, everything else is turned on. I have
toyed with furnaces in the past that had a reset timer that would
flash if it got stuck, and there's a red light on the side of this by
the reset but the light isn't on. This is a miller MLS(?) trailer
furnace. I don't know if the red light isn't on because of a problem
or because the light is 30 years old. Would the pilot have to be lit
for the motor to kick on? Is there a light sensor inside or something
for the pilot as a safety feature?

HAH! I found the problem. There's a kill switch on the bottom door
panel. I feel silly now.

Armstrong gas furnace won't start ne@ Home Repair 6 December 1st 06 04:59 PM
Armstrong Furnace won't start [email protected] Home Ownership 0 November 20th 06 07:42 PM
furnace won't start geodav Home Repair 0 November 6th 06 12:40 PM
furnace does not start in morning [email protected] Home Repair 12 October 31st 05 12:33 PM
Miller Furnace - trailer Sandie C Home Repair 3 January 13th 04 02:04 AM