Posted to alt.home.repair

Default using existing 3/8" flex copper line for fridge ice/water

When I renovated my kitchen, I left the existing icemaker water line
in place. It is a 3/8" flex copper line. The old fridge had a 3/8"
compression connection. I've noticed that the newer fridges use a
1/4" line. I figured I could still use the existing line, just put in
a 3/8"-1/4" adapter. Any issues with using a 3/8" line?

Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

I installed a 3/8" flex copper line to supply my kitchen sink and fridge
with filtered water. It then divides into two 1/4 tubes after a shut off
valve.

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
nope.