DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Thanksgiving (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/222121-thanksgiving.html)

greg2468 November 22nd 07 03:00 AM

Thanksgiving

I just want to thank all you folks for the information and
entertainment I have received from this group since I joined. Happy
Thanksgiving.

Tony Hwang November 22nd 07 03:17 AM

Thanksgiving

greg2468 wrote:
I just want to thank all you folks for the information and
entertainment I have received from this group since I joined. Happy
Thanksgiving.

Hi,
Same to you and yours.
Ours is in October.

Smitty Two November 22nd 07 03:21 AM

Thanksgiving

In article
,
greg2468 wrote:

I just want to thank all you folks for the information and
entertainment I have received from this group since I joined. Happy
Thanksgiving.

The information is free. The entertainment is billed separately. Please
update your credit card info he

Rodger[_2_] November 22nd 07 03:40 AM

Thanksgiving

greg2468 wrote:
I just want to thank all you folks for the information and
entertainment I have received from this group since I joined. Happy
Thanksgiving.

And also I. Although I'm Canadian, and still in shock over our currency v.
yours - a "Black Friday" invasion is in the works, I hope you all have a
great weekend and don't get too drunk, messy, dirty, hypoxic, frustrated,
angry or embarrassed while performing any renos this w/e. Also - try to
have the same number of holes in you next week that you had this week!

Cheers!

- Rodger

Kurt Ullman November 22nd 07 12:20 PM

Thanksgiving

In article eT61j.8819$Ji6.583@edtnps89, Rodger wrote:

greg2468 wrote:
I just want to thank all you folks for the information and
entertainment I have received from this group since I joined. Happy
Thanksgiving.

And also I. Although I'm Canadian, and still in shock over our currency v.
yours - a "Black Friday" invasion is in the works, I hope you all have a
great weekend and don't get too drunk, messy, dirty, hypoxic, frustrated,
angry or embarrassed while performing any renos this w/e. Also - try to
have the same number of holes in you next week that you had this week!

For those of Canadian extraction who may be involved their first
US Black Friday, I offer the following:
"And, Pamplona is like what in the US .........."
The Friday after Thanksgiving at a Wal Mart.. Aka The Annual
Running of the Rednecks.

[email protected] November 22nd 07 01:07 PM

Thanksgiving

greg2468 wrote:
I just want to thank all you folks for the information and
entertainment I have received from this group since I joined. Happy
Thanksgiving.

And also I. Although I'm Canadian, and still in shock over our currency v.
yours - a "Black Friday" invasion is in the works, I hope you all have a
great weekend and don't get too drunk, messy, dirty, hypoxic, frustrated,
angry or embarrassed while performing any renos this w/e. Also - try to
have the same number of holes in you next week that you had this week!

For those of Canadian extraction who may be involved their first
US Black Friday, I offer the following:
"And, Pamplona is like what in the US .........."
The Friday after Thanksgiving at a Wal Mart.. Aka The Annual
Running of the Rednecks.

Canadians: they think they are English-types; they are dictated-to by
the French; they secretly wish they were U.S. citizens (citisens!);
they would NEVER admit to any of this!

Kidding aside...I have visited Canada many times and have been
graciously welcomed! You are truly great people, friends, neighbors,
and allies.

Alan (in Central WI, Go, Pack!)