DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT..... What I hate (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/221365-ot-what-i-hate.html)

Casey[_3_] November 17th 07 01:44 AM

OT..... What I hate

is when you are eating boogers, you find a nose hair in a big juicy one.
Blah!

Darby November 17th 07 02:35 AM

OT..... What I hate

"Casey" wrote in message ...
is when you are eating boogers, you find a nose hair in a big juicy one.
Blah!

I love that. It gives me something to floss my teeth with after that big
juicy meal.

Tony Hwang November 17th 07 03:21 AM

OT..... What I hate

Casey wrote:

is when you are eating boogers, you find a nose hair in a big juicy one.
Blah!

Hmmm.
Burger is BAD food. Not suppose to eat anyway.

Sev November 17th 07 04:17 AM

OT..... What I hate

On Nov 16, 10:21�pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
Casey wrote:
is when you are eating boogers, you find a nose hair in a big juicy one.
Blah!

Hmmm.
Burger is BAD food. Not suppose to eat anyway.

Sad, isn't it- a snake in every garden and a worm in every apple...