Posted to alt.home.repair

Default source for poly pipe slip joints?

I have 1.5" poly pipe running from my well house 800' up to the house. Over
the last 30 years I've had to repair a few leaks in the line using a "poly
slip joint" and hose clamps.

I used to be able to buy these at Lowe's Eagle and/or Home Depot. Neither
chain carries such an item any more and there are no large plumbing supply
houses in my area.

I've had no luck with Internet search tools. They lead only to wholesalers
who will not sell to an individual.

Can anyone point me to a retail supplier of such repair parts?

Thanks, Dave

Posted to alt.home.repair

"buffalobill" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 13, 11:43 pm, "Dave" wrote:
I have 1.5" poly pipe running from my well house 800' up to the house.
Over
the last 30 years I've had to repair a few leaks in the line using a
"poly
slip joint" and hose clamps.

I used to be able to buy these at Lowe's Eagle and/or Home Depot.
Neither
chain carries such an item any more and there are no large plumbing
supply
houses in my area.

I've had no luck with Internet search tools. They lead only to
wholesalers
who will not sell to an individual.

Can anyone point me to a retail supplier of such repair parts?

Thanks, Dave

maybe this, search for fernco items at:
www.hdsupplysolutions.com
ands see manufacturer website at: