DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Acrylic Magnetic Window for soud proofing. Any good ?? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/220980-acrylic-magnetic-window-soud-proofing-any-good.html)

No To Noise. November 13th 07 06:04 PM

Acrylic Magnetic Window for soud proofing. Any good ??

I want to do somthing about my noise problem and maybe this would be
i, if it works well enough. Anyoen got any views on this type of noise
reduction for use with windows and how well it works ????

I could send money on getting double glazing, but as I am in a flat
that could be expensive :)

Here is a URL on what I was thinking of getting.

http://www.soundblock.com.au/windows.html

I don't even know if it would be compatible with mywindows even, but
am sending an email now :)

Thanks for any input.

Bye.