Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Default Take your pants down!

Let us introduce ourselves: we are Nenad Miličević known as Raul
Endymion, and Milan Popović, known as Kiovva. Most of you already know
about our spamming, canceling and flooding business last few years all
over Usenet:

..and much, much more on *bih. and *soc. usenet newsgroups

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...but we coming out as a gays today and we just wanted to share it
with our closest friends. Why now? Well, We always wanted to start
our own business and now seems the perfect time. We've opened a male
escort service in Banja Luka and Belgrade. This escort service is
unique because it consists of:
- Nenad Miličević
http://tinyurl.com/3yn8yl
and
- Milan Popović
http://tinyurl.com/2lezs6
http://tinyurl.com/ysmgd9
and we do it all. Whatever you need done, we'll do, and that's why our
business is flourishing.

Here are some of the benefits of the
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nenad & Milan" - "Serbian Pumpdicks Escort service" - this is what we
offer (and that's not all):
http://tinyurl.com/33l2bh
http://tinyurl.com/2lt5p6
http://tinyurl.com/yw5cof
http://tinyurl.com/2bp5pl
http://tinyurl.com/ytc9lh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- does not matter how ugly you are (we'll do anyone and anything)
- does not matter how much you weigh
- we do it all from A-Z
- lowest rates in World
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From swallowing, being **** and ****ed on we do it all and at the

lowest rates in the business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Contact Info:
---
Milan Popović-Kiovva
67 ******** Street
Banja Luka
Bosnia

www.kiovva.rs.ba
---
Nenad Miličević-Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128
324 Sucker Square
Belgrade
Serbia (as large as Nokia)

-------------
Also, you can contact us via our provider:

IP: 77.105.54.234

inetnum: 77.105.48.0 - 77.105.63.255
netname: SEZAMPRO-NET
descr: PCS - SezamPro On-Line d.o.o.
descr: 11000 Beograd, Lamartinova 21
country: RS
org: ORG-PSOd1-RIPE
admin-c: SEZR1-RIPE
tech-c: SEZR1-RIPE
rev-srv: ns1.sezampro.yu
rev-srv: ns2.sezampro.yu
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: SezamPro-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

organisation: ORG-PSOd1-RIPE
org-name: PCS - SezamPro On-Line d.o.o.
org-type: LIR
address: Lamartinova 21
address: 11000
address: Beograd
address: Serbia
phone: +381113081818
phone: +381113081890
fax-no: +381113081811
abuse-mailbox:

admin-c: SSS50-RIPE
admin-c: DJ36-RIPE
admin-c: ZZ8-RIPE
mnt-ref: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-ref: AS9125-MNT
mnt-ref: SezamPro-MNT
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

role: SezamPro RIPE administrator ROLE
address: PCS - SezamPro On-Line
address: Lamartinova 21
address: 11000 Beograd
address: Serbia
phone: +381-11-308-1818
phone: +381-11-308-1890
fax-no: +381-11-308-1811

Work pants? [email protected] Home Repair 13 May 28th 05 08:50 AM
OT Work pants Gunner Metalworking 68 May 24th 05 04:38 AM
OT work pants -- how about these ones? Duane Bozarth Metalworking 4 May 18th 05 09:58 AM
OT work pants -- how about these ones? G Henslee Home Repair 1 May 18th 05 09:58 AM
OT work pants -- how about these ones? Duane Bozarth Home Repair 2 May 17th 05 07:20 PM