Posted to alt.home.repair

Default directbuy

has anyone here ever used this service before??
http://www.tourdirectbuy.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 10:53 am, "me" wrote:
has anyone here ever used this service before??http://www.tourdirectbuy.com/

Google "directbuy scam" and see what you get.

JK

Posted to alt.home.repair

Let's see - $3500 to join (no, I didn't leave out the decimal point),
prices aren't that great from what I was told by someone unfortunate
enopugh to have joined...s-c-a-m.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Lou Lou is offline

On Nov 11, 2:51 pm, wrote:
Let's see - $3500 to join (no, I didn't leave out the decimal point),
prices aren't that great from what I was told by someone unfortunate
enopugh to have joined...s-c-a-m.

What do you mean? If I pay $3500, I can save $2000.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Lou" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 11, 2:51 pm, wrote:
Let's see - $3500 to join (no, I didn't leave out the decimal point),
prices aren't that great from what I was told by someone unfortunate
enopugh to have joined...s-c-a-m.

What do you mean? If I pay $3500, I can save $2000.

I understand from someone I know that joined this club that there is also a
lot of hidden charges tacked on to your purchase. The whole thing is a scam.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 6:40 pm, "JerryL" wrote:
"Lou" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Nov 11, 2:51 pm, wrote:
Let's see - $3500 to join (no, I didn't leave out the decimal point),
prices aren't that great from what I was told by someone unfortunate
enopugh to have joined...s-c-a-m.

What do you mean? If I pay $3500, I can save $2000.

I understand from someone I know that joined this club that there is also a
lot of hidden charges tacked on to your purchase. The whole thing is a scam.

And to join, isn't it like going through one of those "free" deals for
vacation properties or similar, where they give you a free weekend
vacation somewhere, but lock you up in a room and make you listen to
their pitch for hours? I think they keep the whole thing a bit of a
mystery and to find out what DB is all about you have to go there and
sit through one of their pitches.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 12, 7:39?am, wrote:
On Nov 11, 6:40 pm, "JerryL" wrote:

"Lou" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Nov 11, 2:51 pm, wrote:
Let's see - $3500 to join (no, I didn't leave out the decimal point),
prices aren't that great from what I was told by someone unfortunate
enopugh to have joined...s-c-a-m.

What do you mean? If I pay $3500, I can save $2000.

I understand from someone I know that joined this club that there is also a
lot of hidden charges tacked on to your purchase. The whole thing is a scam.

And to join, isn't it like going through one of those "free" deals for
vacation properties or similar, where they give you a free weekend
vacation somewhere, but lock you up in a room and make you listen to
their pitch for hours? I think they keep the whole thing a bit of a
mystery and to find out what DB is all about you have to go there and
sit through one of their pitches.

I priced shopped that company on some products I sold at the time so I
was VERY familiar with retail prices. tiny savings not worth the
price, and high pressure sales too........

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:53:47 -0500, "me" wrote:

has anyone here ever used this service before??
--deleted--

I got an offer to join once. They wouldn't let to see what products
were available before joining, and the only membership was lifetime.
Of course I said no.

BTW, then they were offering free cameras. Probably not very good
ones, if they even had them.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"Never underestimate the power of stupid
people in large groups"