Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Not a Happy service tech

I live out in the boonies, about 30 miles from anything. I recently had to
call a HVAC company out for boiler work. Trying to get someone to come out
this way, is a PITA, to say the least. Finally got a hold of a company,
which set up an appointment between noon & 4.

Around 4, I got a call from the service tech, saying he couldn't find my
place. I attempted to detail exactly where I was. About 5, I got another
call from the tech, asking if I had my directions right. I confirmed they
were correct at that time. Once again, I gave him detailed information of
where I was, in reference to where he was.

At about 5:45, the dogs began barking. So, I knew someone was coming up the
long winding drive. I went out and stood on my porch, waiting.

When the tech got out of his shiny white van, I couldn't help but notice,
he was a little person, a dwarf.

As I attempted to welcome him, the dwarf said, " I am NOT Happy".

I replied, "Well then, which one are you?"

Posted to alt.home.repair

dpb wrote:
S. White wrote:

As I attempted to welcome him, the dwarf said, " I am NOT Happy".

I replied, "Well then, which one are you?"

And????

--

Jesus H. Christ--it was a *joke*.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Big_Jake wrote:
On Nov 9, 7:07 pm, "S. White" wrote:
[...]

There's the punch line I gave the straight line for...

Posted to alt.home.repair

I am a office machine service tech. All on the road techs should have
a GPS navigator! Mine is a garmin C330.

Its awesome no more lost for me!

at under 200 bucks it will pay for itself in no time

Posted to alt.home.repair

S. White wrote:
I replied, "Well then, which one are you?"

Cheesy.

--
One meter, to within 0.0125% accuracy (off by just under .005 inches):
Three feet