Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need help with colors!

Are you having a hard time deciding what colors to put on your walls?
or where to place your furniture? Maybe you dont know what rug to
place. I can help.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
Are you having a hard time deciding what colors to put on your walls?
or where to place your furniture? Maybe you dont know what rug to
place. I can help.

Wow, you'll donate your time to do all of that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 16:52:05 -0000,
wrote:

Are you having a hard time deciding what colors to put on your walls?
or where to place your furniture? Maybe you dont know what rug to
place. I can help.

Hey spamming asshole........
I want to hang a large picture in my living room above my couch.
What should it be a picture of?
I wanted a naked woman but my wife said "no" (not sure why).
So I am at a total loss.
I want you to travel across the whole country and look at my living
room. Then I want you to buy it for me, pay for it out of your own
wallet, and hang it. Be sure to bring hangers and your tools.
I will really appreciate this free service from you. You are so kind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Are you having a hard time deciding what colors to put on your walls?
or where to place your furniture? Maybe you dont know what rug to
place. I can help.

No. My walls are the same color as they were 15 years ago when the
builder painted them white. Everything is (F*king) white, everything
matches, and only one can of touch-up paint. Looks quite nice at
Christmas though.

Sony VCR SLV-E20 PAL: no colors Matti Electronics Repair 13 May 3rd 07 11:01 PM
wire colors Patt Home Repair 9 February 27th 07 11:20 PM
wierd colors! Reck Electronics Repair 14 September 27th 05 01:28 AM
to many colors on my color t.v. averagebrian Electronics Repair 8 February 4th 05 01:24 AM
Using 2 paint colors Fogbank Home Repair 9 November 27th 04 03:25 PM