Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Dryer stops before its time

I have a 5 year old Kenmore gas dryer that has been working great all
these years. However lately it will stop before the timer runs down.
Pressing the button again will not get it restarted, until I unplug
and plug back the power cord. Then it will start again when I press
the button. I checked the load and it is not too heavy, so I dont
believe I am overloading it. I also do clean out the lint filter every
time.

Sometimes it will work OK and dry just fine.

Any clue what may be wrong?

Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 8, 4:29?pm, " wrote:
I have a 5 year old Kenmore gas dryer that has been working great all
these years. However lately it will stop before the timer runs down.
Pressing the button again will not get it restarted, until I unplug
and plug back the power cord. Then it will start again when I press
the button. I checked the load and it is not too heavy, so I dont
believe I am overloading it. I also do clean out the lint filter every
time.

Sometimes it will work OK and dry just fine.

Any clue what may be wrong?

Thanks

loose door switch wiring?