Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lighten your home to prevent cracks

The heavier a house is, the more it cracks. Remove weight and your
house will remain more solid. The easiest way to remove around 300lbs
of useless weight in your home is to get rid of your ugly fat wife.
Save your home, get a divorce today.

Attorney James R. Fielding
Divorce is my specialty.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 3, 9:58 pm, wrote:
The heavier a house is, the more it cracks. Remove weight and your
house will remain more solid. The easiest way to remove around 300lbs
of useless weight in your home is to get rid of your ugly fat wife.
Save your home, get a divorce today.

Attorney James R. Fielding
Divorce is my specialty.

I'm sorry your wife is that heavy. Not everyone's is.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 4, 2:58 am, wrote:
The heavier a house is, the more it cracks. Remove weight and your
house will remain more solid. The easiest way to remove around 300lbs
of useless weight in your home is to get rid of your ugly fat wife.
Save your home, get a divorce today.

Attorney James R. Fielding
Divorce is my specialty.

The more stupid the advert the more it's a crock (of you know what!).
Lets get rid of a probably expensive, unnecessary and obnoxious
attorney.
Sincerely miss my late wife; who was petite and beautiful in the
figure department, but a giant in leadership of her community and in
her business.
Widower.