DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Clock changing problem (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/219908-clock-changing-problem.html)

[email protected] November 4th 07 04:44 AM

Clock changing problem

I was going to change my clock when I realized that I am at a loss....

What time is it?

Smitty Two November 4th 07 05:01 AM

Clock changing problem

In article ,
wrote:

I was going to change my clock when I realized that I am at a loss....

What time is it?

The clock on the wall says three o'clock. Last call... for alcohol. IOW,
it's time for one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer.

DerbyDad03 November 4th 07 02:57 PM

Clock changing problem

On Nov 4, 6:38 am, "Joseph Meehan" wrote:
Same time as tomorrow at this time.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

My washing machine displays how much time is left in the cycle, but
it's not a clock that I can set. I'll just have to remember to do my
laundry an hour earlier until spring.

Jim Yanik November 4th 07 06:28 PM

Clock changing problem

wrote in
:

I was going to change my clock when I realized that I am at a loss....

What time is it?

go to Nonags,download ClockAlign and run it.
it sets your PC clock with the US Naval Observatory time.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Bob F November 4th 07 10:15 PM

Clock changing problem

wrote in message
I was going to change my clock when I realized that I am at a loss....

What time is it?

Google "time".