DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My Home Decorating Experience (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/219804-my-home-decorating-experience.html)

trav November 3rd 07 05:08 AM

My Home Decorating Experience

I bought my house about 8 years ago and little by little I was making
it my own. About 2 years ago I and my family suffered a house fire. As
devastating as that was I found that the old saying "Every cloud has a
silver lining" held true. I had a blank slate! They gutted my house.
Removed the hated paneling on the walls. Tore up all my carpets and
flooring. Removed all the cabinets and fixtures. I had electricians,
plumbers, contractors, dry wallers, painters and may others coming to
me daily with questions and wanting decisions that needed to be made.
HEADACHE!!
After the weeks and months of that then the hard part started
(continued at http://interior-decor.blogspot.com/2...xperience.html
)