Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can A Do-It_Yourselfer Install a Mini-Split?

9. Rightee tightee--leftee loosie 10. The Master's
test-- getting a dip of snuff without using your fingers.
I couldn't make it as a plumber. I weigh about 145lb and when I try to
have the appropriate amount of buttcrack showing, my pants fall all the
way down. Larry