Posted to alt.home.repair

Default converting to a Beckett Burner (oil boiler)

I have just given my 30 yr old Weil Mclain 5 section (p566) boiler an
over haul and feel I would be better off replacing the W/M burner with
a new Beckett. The boiler data plate states 1.65 gph.
Beckett makes a few models.... AF, AFG, SR, SF, and maybe others.

My question is how do I decide which one and why?

Also does anyone have any experiance / comments on the Beckett fuel
manager?

Thanks