DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Error codes? Fault Codes? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/219202-error-codes-fault-codes.html)

William Miller October 29th 07 05:02 AM

Error codes? Fault Codes?

WTD: List of Whirlpool Fault Codes / Error Codes for Oven / Microwave

Recently got a unit with a "d" in the display and the lists I have
don't address this code!

Just to avoid dupes, I already have the lists at Repair Clinic and
Appliance Parts Pros shown below:

http://www.repairclinic.com/0078.asp
http://www.appliancepartspros.com/re..._appliance+fau...

Thanks!

William Miller €*
p r o t o t e c h @ u s a . n e t
http://www.MicrowaveDisplay.com

William Miller November 7th 07 02:44 AM

Error codes? Fault Codes?

Turns out that "d" is "demo mode". Whirlpool said to push and hold the
"timer off" pad for 5 seconds until you hear two beeps.

It may need to be the Stop or Clear pad on some models, but the
principle is the same.

On Oct 29, 12:02Â*am, William Miller wrote:
WTD: List of Whirlpool Fault Codes / Error Codes for Oven / Microwave

Recently got a unit with a "d" in the display and the lists I have
don't address this code!

Just to avoid dupes, I already have the lists at Repair Clinic and
Appliance Parts Pros shown below:

http://www.repairclinic.com/0078.asp..._appliance+fau...

Thanks!

William Miller €* r o t o t e c h @ u s a . n e thttp://www.MicrowaveDisplay.com