DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Does Kohler or American Standard make bathtub skirt (or apron kit)? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/219070-does-kohler-american-standard-make-bathtub-skirt-apron-kit.html)

W.H.[_2_] October 28th 07 07:39 AM

Does Kohler or American Standard make bathtub skirt (or apron kit)?

Hi dear all:

Just curious, does anyone know if Kohler (especially the memoir series
of bathtub) or American Standard bathtub (that has close to 60" L x
30" W x 17" H) make skirt (or shall I call apron kit)? We have a
really old corner bathtub (similar to this one:
http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/...34608565873016) that need
to be replaced (leaking problem, and can NOT be repaired from
underneath the tub therefore the tub will be damaged during the
uninstall process...)
thanks!