DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   repairing oak reducer molding on the floor (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/218984-repairing-oak-reducer-molding-floor.html)

Mikepier October 27th 07 02:09 PM

repairing oak reducer molding on the floor

While using a circular saw taking out a section of oak floor, I was
using an oak reducer molding on the floor as a guide for my saw. I
came a little too close and took off about an 1/8 or so in one spot of
the molding ( on the thick part). I would like to save this molding. I
am putting tile along side this reducer. What is the best way to
repair it? Wood filler or is there something else?