Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ENDGAME

ALEX EMERICK JONES ANOUNCES ENDGAME

COMES COMPLETE WITH ALL BLUEPRINTS FOR GLOBAL ENSLAVEMENT

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

ESPECIALLY ALL YOU GLOBALISTS WITHOUT YOUR BLUEPRINT

THE TRUE INDENTITY OF ALEX JONES CAN BE SEEN AT:

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/AYHNUM

VEXING THE VICISSITUDES OF VAIN VILINOUS VILE AND VICIOUS VAMPIRES,

VERMIN, VIPERS AND VULGAR VENEREAL VIXENS.

ALEX TRIUMPHS OVER THEM ALL WITH AN OPUS MAGNUM OF

EPIC PROPORTIONS.

ENDGAME

THIS IS NO NOM DE PLUME THIS IS THE REAL MIC JAGGER

WE MEET DEATH MONO E MONO , IT IS SO HEAVY

I BELIEVE THE TITANTIC WENT DOWN IN THE WAKE OF THIS FILM.

LETS SEE WHAT ALEX'S FRIENDS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS EPIC
MASTERPIECE.

NOW ONSALE EVERYWHERE WWW.INFOWARS.COM

AYHNUM (12TH MODDI AND RULER OF BOTH THE EXTERNAL AND ESCOTERIC
HEIRACHIES)

AYHNUM AKBAR: NEVER BEFORE HAVE THE GLOBAL BOYS WANTED MORE-

INKUBUS AND SUCKUBUS BETTER HIDE RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE DIRT CAN'T HIDE

FROM INTENSIFIED TIDE.- THE INFOWARIOR EXPLODES THEIR DIABOLICAL
PLANS

IN "ENDGAME: BLUEPRINT FOR GLOBAL ENSLAVEMENT" ON DVD NOW

THIS IS THE GREATEST DVD EVER, SELL ALL YOU HAVE AND BUY
IT !
TESTIMONIALS FOLLOW:

JIM CRAMER: BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Ferris Bueller: Mathew Broadrick better start producing.

Sting: Ouch

Richard Branson: Where do I loose my Virginity

Nick Nolte: I need a drink - HEY DON'T THREATEN ME WITH A
MIRROR

Mel Gibson: I built this city and now its burned down
could Alex and Jesus be part of the vast
and incomprehensable Jewish conspiracy
or maybe my ass is just stuck to the stool
at MoonShaddows?

DoctorBaer: Had I known that Alex was going to produce
Endgame. I would have given him my
Accademy Award then and there.

King of the Kooks: I'm voting for Hillary Rodham Clinton
spare the Rodham spoil the Mayhem I
always say.

Harold Lloyd: Alex has cleaned my clock

Charlie Chaplin: Alex has eaten my lunch

Buster Keaton: Did anyone get the License plate on that train

Leo McCarey: I didn't come here to be Upstaged

Groucho: Yeah Thats what he thinks

Clark Gable: Frankly my dear, I better buy some land
grab my dog and get the hell out of here.

Cary Grant: Judy Judy Judy, great news I'M lead man in
the new movie EndGame think I'll just
wear my new leopard skin shoes.
May West:
Alex, why don't you come up and scare me
sometime

W.C. Fields: Alex Me boy, I want to introduce you to
4 of my very best friends Jack Daniel's,
Hiram Walker, Jim Beam and Johnnie Walker

Mel Brooks: Oyh ... not springtime for Hillary in the USA

Dr. Evil: I will get you Alex Jones, I'm going to leave
a scotty at your door named toadoe
Then I am going to get the Wicked witch of
the west to feed it Ordinary Dog Food
(Wicked Laughter, more Wicked Laughter)

Bill Murray: Ok, you think end game is scary

do you think Eugenics and the murder of billions of people

is a scary. Eugenics on a mass scale, burried in

everyday dry goods we eat and drink every day?

Well thats Nothing. Go try reporting on Punxsutawney Phil.

Ayhnum Akbar!

Its collosal, it stupendous its

ENDGAME BUY NOW AT

WWW.INFOWARS.COM