DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Florescent Tube Lights.. I cannot decide on what to buy? help (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/218800-florescent-tube-lights-i-cannot-decide-what-buy-help.html)

Crackles McFarly October 25th 07 09:21 PM

Florescent Tube Lights.. I cannot decide on what to buy? help

Lumens=1200 on first 2 lights I bought and they were really dim.
LOWES,HOME DEPOT I couldn't find one higher than 1250 Lumens?

I decided to pick one based on CRI. The higher number was suppose to
be the most bright...

I picked two lights that had LOWER Lumens but HIGHER CRI.

Did I make the right choice, if NO please tell me how to identify
these.

thanks