Posted to alt.home.repair
pak pak is offline

Default critters eating insulation?

anyone ever run into any type of animal /critter that could be tearing down
and chewing the R 19 insulation in my crawl space. entire house is built
over a crawl space. R19 is used to insulate the floor of living space.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Probably rats, tearing it up to make nests.
They don't eat it.
Check for holes/passages into crawl space.

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

pak wrote:

anyone ever run into any type of animal /critter that could be tearing
down and chewing the R 19 insulation in my crawl space. entire house is
built over a crawl space. R19 is used to insulate the floor of living
space.

Lots of critters, even insects, like it for their nests.

Eating outdoors KTECH Home Repair 17 September 16th 05 10:00 PM
critters tunnelling Denis Marier Woodturning 2 January 18th 05 02:42 PM
Eating fox? (Aldi). Jerry Built UK diy 132 May 24th 04 04:39 PM
OT - was eating fox (Aldi) Tim Nicholson UK diy 2 May 10th 04 10:01 PM
How to fix tape eating VCR Dave D Electronics Repair 1 August 3rd 03 02:50 PM