DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   indoor pool air quality, which is the best system? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/218466-indoor-pool-air-quality-best-system.html)

[email protected] October 23rd 07 07:27 AM

indoor pool air quality, which is the best system?

Hello,

I am building an indoor pool for my new home, it is going to be a
seperate building 10 ft away from the house, I'm looking at either an
air exchange / heat recovery ventilation system or a dehumidifier.
Installation seems to be much simpler with a dehumidifier but I like
the air quality issues addressed with an air exchange system- which
system does a better job at protecting the structure of the building??