Posted to alt.home.repair

Default today's weird ad

The ad for Lowe's has an air compressor that runs on 3,450 volts/15
amps.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Sam E" wrote in message

The ad for Lowe's has an air compressor that runs on 3,450 volts/15
amps.

I have 3450 volts from all the outlets in my house, except the one I use to
charge the cell phone. There's nothing unusual about this. My electric oven
preheats to 450 degrees in 30 seconds. I love it.

Today's top tips Keith UK diy 19 April 25th 07 10:51 PM
Today's thought DJ Delorie Woodworking 13 December 11th 06 06:40 PM
Today's URLs Gigi Home Ownership 0 August 12th 05 08:33 PM
today's catch Gunner Metalworking 1 July 17th 05 02:54 AM
TOH Article in Today's Paper Tom Watson Woodworking 25 October 5th 04 03:49 PM