DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Slip lining a drain pipe (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/218187-slip-lining-drain-pipe.html)

Sammy bin Snoozin October 20th 07 05:43 PM

Slip lining a drain pipe

Can anyone recommend a brand of slip liner for residential? I would like to contact them and find out if they can recommend a plumber who uses their stuff in my area. I checked with Amerik Supplies, but they did not have anyone in my area who used their equipment.

Is there a good plumbing related newsgroup or other place to post questions like this? This one disappeared from verizon recently... pdaxs.services.plumbing

Thanks.

Sam