DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Percentage cost for construction (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/217967-percentage-cost-construction.html)

cajunpaisley October 18th 07 11:53 PM

Percentage cost for construction

I would google, but don't know exactly what search words to use.
I am wondering if there is a table or formula or set of guidelines to
follow (albeit loosely) for new construction. Such as a certain
percentage for slab, and a percentage for framing, etc.
Thanks.
Perry

lee h October 19th 07 12:30 AM

cajunpaisley wrote:
I would google, but don't know exactly what search words to use.
I am wondering if there is a table or formula or set of guidelines to
follow (albeit loosely) for new construction. Such as a certain
percentage for slab, and a percentage for framing, etc.
Thanks.
Perry

The following calculator goes thru a number of screens describing
the construction requirements and then generates a report showing
costs for many of the included items:

http://www.building-cost.net/

perrylep October 19th 07 02:12 AM

Percentage cost for construction

I found the same site after I posted my question.
Thanks.
Perry