Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Venting draft prevention

I have a Panasonic bathroom fan, about 75 CFM. I want to put a
backdraft damper at the end of the exhaust pipe to reduce cold air
coming in the bathroom. It is one of those spring loaded jobs and
says only needs .04 in W.G. pressure to open. I was going to put at
the end of pipe to the sophet for ease of installation, rather than
inline. Comments, or suggestions? I was also considering a eave vent
with dampers by deflecto white plastic, dual side dampers flush mount
to sophet. Anyone use one?

Posted to alt.home.repair

I could 6 posts of this now. Give it a rest.

Bob

Fire Prevention SteveF Metalworking 9 January 20th 06 06:48 AM
Tub clogged again, need prevention. Sam Nickaby Home Ownership 8 December 27th 05 01:00 PM
Ice Dam Prevention Gary Brown Home Repair 4 September 7th 05 06:27 PM
Mouse prevention?? [email protected] Home Repair 15 May 5th 05 06:33 AM
mold prevention Rick Home Ownership 0 August 31st 04 10:37 PM