Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Plumbing Supply stores Seattle area - preferably Eastside

5Circles wrote:
Can anyone recommend a store in the Puget Sound area - preferably
Bellevue/Kirkland - where I might find a replacement part for a Moen
showerhead? The house inspector managed to mangle it by over
tightening, and I'd rather not buy the whole thing just yet. I can
buy it from Moen directly, but it would take 4 weeks. I just need to
find a plumbing supply place with a bunch of parts.

No yellow pages? Quite often they'll even list major lines they
rep/stock...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"dpb" wrote in message
5Circles wrote:
Can anyone recommend a store in the Puget Sound area - preferably
Bellevue/Kirkland - where I might find a replacement part for a Moen
showerhead? The house inspector managed to mangle it by over
tightening, and I'd rather not buy the whole thing just yet. I can
buy it from Moen directly, but it would take 4 weeks. I just need to
find a plumbing supply place with a bunch of parts.

No yellow pages? Quite often they'll even list major lines they
rep/stock...

I do know that Ferguson is a distributor of Moen stuff; here are a few
locations for you;

402 Carpenter Road, Southeast
Olympia, WA 98503
phone: (360) 456-2960 fax: (360) 456-4643
Products: P,PW

3532 B Street Northwest
Auburn, WA 98001
phone: (253) 804-3436 fax: (253) 804-9197
Products: IN,P

1012 132nd Southwest
Everett, WA 98204
phone: (425) 742-4748 fax: (425) 742-5060
Products: H,IN,P,PW

While these are not supply houses, here are some plumbers who 'might' have
parts. I got this from Moen's web site. List below......

I was going to check distributors from their site, but they want cookies or
something and my system didn't want to go any further on their site. You
might want to check to see who are distributors in the Seattle area.

From moen.com

Locate a Moen Certified Service Plumber

Search Results for Washington Last modified on 9/24/2007

FISCHER PLMB CO INC
1115 NW 51ST ST
SEATTLE, WA 98107-5126 US
206-783-4129

FOX PLUMBING
7501 2ND AVE S
SEATTLE, WA 98108-4108 US
206-767-3311

GOLD SEAL SERVICE
5524 E BOONE AVE
SPOKANE VALLEY, WA 99212-0903 US
509-535-5944

RESCUE ROOTER OF SEATTLE
8001 S 222ND ST
KENT, WA 98032-1942 US
800-869-6980

Posted to alt.home.repair

--

Actually no, no yellow pages at the moment. No landline, and nobody
left the yellow pages. Online yellow pages, Dex, shop local etc.,

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks Tim. I didn't mean to put you to that much trouble. I think
I've heard of Fox.
Mike