DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Banning house paint is RACIST! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/217250-re-banning-house-paint-racist.html)

greg3347 October 11th 07 08:15 PM

Banning house paint is RACIST!

On Oct 11, 5:33 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
"[TEXAS] 'I believe controlling the color you paint your house is basically
profiling the Hispanic community,' said Elizabeth Villafranca, whose family
owns a Mexican restaurant in Farmers Branch. 'We all know who paints their
homes tropical colors.' "

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5204649.html

Let greasers be greasers, the mongrel *******s have no taste.

ted

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Nancy2 October 12th 07 03:53 PM

On Oct 11, 2:15 pm, greg3347 wrote:
On Oct 11, 5:33 am, "HeyBub" wrote:

"[TEXAS] 'I believe controlling the color you paint your house is basically
profiling the Hispanic community,' said Elizabeth Villafranca, whose family
owns a Mexican restaurant in Farmers Branch. 'We all know who paints their
homes tropical colors.' "

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5204649.html

Did you think up this subject line? "Mexican" or "Hispanic" is not a
race.

N.