Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Gas or heat pump in Midwest?

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:250b1$4710fb6e$9440c41e$2585
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:da306$470eaf75$9440c41e$6016
@STARBAND.NET:

"Phisherman" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:41:19 -0400, Steven Andrade

wrote:

Just bought a house that's all electric and has a heat pump for
heating.
Is that a good choice for the Midwest region? We're installing a

gas
line
for a
fireplace and I wonder if I shouldn't replace the heat pump with a

gas
unit when
it dies. It's 18 years old now so I don't see many more days of

life
in
it.

How about the water heater? Gas or electric?

Depends on local rates.

You should have stopped here...

As usual kj offers nothing. Fact is that gas is cheaper than

electricity
in
most of the US markets.

You just posted *another* inaccurate reply.
When are you going to get a clue? Or at least some education?

As usual you are wrong. Post some utility prices to back up you ridiculous
claims or accept your status as a simple dancing monkey boi.

(Here's a hint, the only time that electricity is cheaper than gas is when
it's hydro or nuclear. Got it?)

More proof that you don't know anything.
BTW, I got that you were stupid looooooooong ago.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in
:

"Clark" wrote in message

The only thing you need to understand is that there's people working
towards a cure for stupidity.
When it becomes available, I'll let you know.
Until then, please stay away from your mother's computer!

Tell me again

Tell me again that you're not using your mothers computer.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:b9742$47122b5f$9440c41e$31033
@STARBAND.NET:

wrote:

[...]

In other words you can't backup your foolish assertation. That's ok, it's
clear you are just an incompetent fool who resorts to abusive usenet

posts.

Where's your mother, you need slapped again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:43:00 -0500, kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"Clark" wrote in message
.. .

The only thing you need to understand is that there's people working towards
a cure for stupidity.
When it becomes available, I'll let you know.
Until then, please stay away from your mother's computer!

I don't have that one, but I do have a cure for excess money. Send me
$10,000.00. Repeat as needed.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in

:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in
:

"Clark" wrote in message

The only thing you need to understand is that there's people working
towards a cure for stupidity.
When it becomes available, I'll let you know.
Until then, please stay away from your mother's computer!

Tell me again

Tell me again that you're not using your mothers computer.

Right now I'm just exposing you for the fraud you are.

Quit talking about yourself like that, even though it's true.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:e9d52$4716e25f$9440c41e$7528
@STARBAND.NET:

wrote:

[...]

As it's clear that you're an incompetent ASSHOLE.