DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   remove cement from plywood flor (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/217075-remove-cement-plywood-flor.html)

rjsechio October 10th 07 10:50 AM

remove cement from plywood flor

Need easy way to remove cement from plywood floor.

[email protected] October 10th 07 12:20 PM

remove cement from plywood flor

How thick?

RayV October 10th 07 01:14 PM

On Oct 10, 5:50 am, "rjsechio" u38127@uwe wrote:
Need easy way to remove cement from plywood floor.

Safety glasses and a BFH

** Frank ** October 10th 07 01:47 PM

"rjsechio" u38127@uwe wrote in message news:7979d249dc6c2@uwe...
Need easy way to remove cement from plywood floor.

Did this a few years ago on a good size second floor enclosed sun room. Up
to 4" thick and about 6 yards of concrete. Its not like a driveway where
heavy equipment could be used. Much manual labor and had to carry it out
piece by piece so wasn't easy or fast.

rjsechio via HomeKB.com October 10th 07 09:56 PM

RayV wrote:
Need easy way to remove cement from plywood floor.

Safety glasses and a BFH

Best answer yet. My arms are killing me. Thanks , I had a feeling that was
going to be the answer.

rjsechio via HomeKB.com October 10th 07 10:02 PM

remove cement from plywood flor

I removed tile and the cement on the plywood is about 1/16 to 1/8 thick.
wrote:
How thick?

Bob F October 10th 07 11:03 PM

"rjsechio via HomeKB.com" u38127@uwe wrote in message
I removed tile and the cement on the plywood is about 1/16 to 1/8 thick.
wrote:
How thick?

Bob

Rudy October 11th 07 02:39 AM

remove cement from plywood flor

angle grinder with black composite disk

rjsechio via HomeKB.com October 11th 07 10:26 AM

remove cement from plywood flor

Thanks Rudy

** Frank ** October 11th 07 05:57 PM

remove cement from plywood flor

Bob

I was looking at this myself but it might need a big ass compressor to run
it as I believe published psi and cfm is minimum. I got their little air
grinder and my 230V compressor just barely keep up - just surprised how much
air volume those things need.