Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cabinets Cabinets Cabinets

Hi
Moving into a new house without cabinets is a problem. We would like
to add a cabinet into a recessed area outside our bedroom, and
organize our almost nude walk in closet. Any recommendation for
resources?
Some official suppliers (like Closet World) are expensive and have on
top of that quite a few horror stories in various consumer reports
sites and publications.
Thanks
LM

how to talk about your cabinets Pazzo Home Ownership 0 October 14th 06 07:21 AM
Refinishing Cabinets Bob Woodworking 2 July 29th 06 04:32 PM
Bleached Oak Cabinets Corinne Home Repair 5 August 13th 05 09:16 AM
New Kitchen Cabinets HomeBrewer Home Repair 15 January 26th 05 03:47 PM
oak cabinets Don Woodworking 3 January 11th 05 05:50 AM