Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Costco 10'x20'Canopy Roof Replacement

replying to Scott Sherratt, ed lewis wrote:
Costco.com $59

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...nt-256754-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 3:44:05 PM UTC-5, ed lewis wrote:
replying to Scott Sherratt, ed lewis wrote:
Costco.com $59

How much is $59 in 2007 dollars?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/5/2017 3:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 3:44:05 PM UTC-5, ed lewis wrote:
replying to Scott Sherratt, ed lewis wrote:
Costco.com $59

How much is $59 in 2007 dollars?

Doesn't matter. In 2007 you could have gotten a mortgage for it with no
money down.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 3:11:58 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/5/2017 3:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 3:44:05 PM UTC-5, ed lewis wrote:
replying to Scott Sherratt, ed lewis wrote:
Costco.com $59

How much is $59 in 2007 dollars?

Doesn't matter. In 2007 you could have gotten a mortgage for it with no
money down.

I was offered one of those "Affirmative Action Mortgages" back then and I turned it down. It's a good thing I did. I became quite ill several years later and was unable to work a full schedule. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Lucky Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 16:11:59 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/5/2017 3:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 3:44:05 PM UTC-5, ed lewis wrote:
replying to Scott Sherratt, ed lewis wrote:
Costco.com $59

How much is $59 in 2007 dollars?

Doesn't matter. In 2007 you could have gotten a mortgage for it with no
money down.

I think it was before 2006. They were called Liar Loans. No need for
proof of income or ability to pay - no documentation. I made a bunch
of money when I had ~ 8 mortgages. House doubled in price in 18-24
months. I sold and went to the bank

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 12:44:05 PM UTC-8, ed lewis wrote:
replying to Scott Sherratt, ed lewis wrote:
Costco.com $59

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...nt-256754-.htm

I bought 2 of these canopies from Costco about 12 years ago and it was a real pain to try to keep tops on them because the wind kept tearing them up. I finally had a tarp shop make me a cover from heavy vinyl like the tarps I used on my truck and have had no problem since from that one. I think I will use metal roofing on the other one.

The cost are more than the cheap replacements but they will last for years.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, October 9, 2007 at 12:44:04 PM UTC-7, Scott Sherratt wrote:
I am looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x 20
ft. steel frame canopy, P/N 680344 from Costco. The P/N is 2004-D,
14'4"/4.3m x 22'5"/6.8m Polyethylene canopy roof. The manual has a
customer service number of 1-800-929-9517, but when I call it, I get an
ad, or service not available message. Anyone have any luck getting a
replacement roof for this popular canopy ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Scott Sherratt, J. Jones wrote:
Try Shelter Logic company.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...nt-256754-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 10:44:08 AM UTC-7, J. Jones wrote:
replying to Scott Sherratt, J. Jones wrote:
Try Shelter Logic company.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...nt-256754-.htm

Costco sells the roof panel for the brown frame 10'x20'. The Costco white frame has a different contour, and I think needs a wider roof cover. To find the roof panel for the brown frame on the Costco site, I was told to not put in the item #,but search for "roof for 10'x20' car canopy." $59.95, came in 2 days.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:21:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 10:44:08 AM UTC-7, J. Jones wrote:
replying to Scott Sherratt, J. Jones wrote:
Try Shelter Logic company.

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...nt-256754-.htm

Costco sells the roof panel for the brown frame 10'x20'. The Costco white frame has a different contour, and I think needs a wider roof cover. To find the roof panel for the brown frame on the Costco site, I was told to not put in the item #,but search for "roof for 10'x20' car canopy." $59.95, came in 2 days.

If you want something that will last for many years get one of these
https://www.tarpsupply.com/12x25-22o...uper-duty.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, October 9, 2007 at 12:44:04 PM UTC-7, Scott Sherratt wrote:
I am looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x 20
ft. steel frame canopy, P/N 680344 from Costco. The P/N is 2004-D,
14'4"/4.3m x 22'5"/6.8m Polyethylene canopy roof. The manual has a
customer service number of 1-800-929-9517, but when I call it, I get an
ad, or service not available message. Anyone have any luck getting a
replacement roof for this popular canopy ?

--
--Student of Oakland Unified School District
#studentofOUSD
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Scott Sherratt, Tom wrote:
Try 1-800-867-9018 It was on the tag from my last one Company name zhengteusa

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...nt-256754-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/19 12:14 AM, Tom wrote:
replying to Scott Sherratt, Tom wrote:
Try 1-800-867-9018 It was on the tag from my last one Company name zhengteusa

TRY JASPER TENT & AWNING. DONT HAVE THERE NUMBER HANDY BUT ITS RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO JASPER TOWING.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2019 3:15 AM, Bob Effing wrote:
On 8/11/19 12:14 AM, Tom wrote:
replying to Scott Sherratt, Tom wrote:
Try 1-800-867-9018 It was on the tag from my last one Company name
zhengteusa

TRY JASPER TENT & AWNING.Â* DONT HAVE THERE NUMBER HANDY BUT ITS RIGHT
NEXT DOOR TO JASPER TOWING.

All I saw there was Jasper Dent and Yawning.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, October 9, 2007 at 12:51:19 PM UTC-7, Bob F wrote:
"Scott Sherratt" wrote in message
I am looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x 20 ft.
steel frame canopy, P/N 680344 from Costco. The P/N is 2004-D, 14'4"/4.3m x
22'5"/6.8m Polyethylene canopy roof. The manual has a customer service number
of 1-800-929-9517, but when I call it, I get an ad, or service not available
message. Anyone have any luck getting a replacement roof for this popular
canopy ?

I'd take a guess that any you can find will cost more than the whole thing at
costco.

Bob

Im looking for one as well. I've bought two replacement tops from costco before they do not cost as much as the whole thing - they were about $60. and had to be shipped. OI need one again so I'm trying to figure out. Saw one for 1$129 which is way too much sine they only last about a year in bad weather.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 at 8:44:01 AM UTC-7, Barry wrote:
replying to Scott Sherratt, Barry wrote:
scott wrote:

I am looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x 20
ft. steel frame canopy, P/N 680344 from Costco. The P/N is 2004-D,
14'4"/4.3m x 22'5"/6.8m Polyethylene canopy roof. The manual has a
customer service number of 1-800-929-9517, but when I call it, I get an
ad, or service not available message. Anyone have any luck getting a
replacement roof for this popular canopy ?

I just replaced the roof; cost $125, including shipping. I would just buy
a new canopy at the store, and save the shipping costs. You will have to
pay tax, however, but you will gain the extra side and end-panels that
will ultimately wear out. The only other negative is having to discard the
metal framework. See my post below on how to contact the company that has
the replacement parts.

I have found that these roofs last for three years before they need
replacing. I have scoured the internet to find different roofs, but
finally ended up just replaceing them with ones offered by the company
that supplies Costco.

Barry

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...nt-256754-.htm

Thats nice but you can only buy the whole ing in May and sometimes June then they are gone till next year.
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to strick360, jeff w flack wrote:
I know it is a long time, do you still have a email for the maker in china???

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...nt-256754-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hi. I am looking for a roof cover for my 10 ft x 20 ft. canopy ITM/ART #680355 could you helpmeet please if you can.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...nt-256754-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/21/20 3:37 PM, highblade wrote:
Hi. I am looking for a roof cover for my 10 ft x 20 ft. canopy ITM/ART
#680355 could you helpmeet please if you can.

Ya think maybe it would be worth a call or visit to Costco? Just sayin'...

--
Think of how stupid the average person is; then realize half of them are
stupider than that.

Flat Roof Replacement Uno Hoo! UK diy 12 December 1st 05 09:55 PM
new roof, min temperature to allow replacement this_is_so_over_done Home Repair 2 November 14th 05 07:03 PM
Roof Replacement Est CA? [email protected] Home Repair 11 September 5th 05 03:23 AM
Roof replacement miamicuse Home Repair 7 July 23rd 05 08:39 PM
flat roof needs replacement Vincenzo UK diy 9 January 7th 05 06:46 PM