DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   BIG BARN (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/216763-big-barn.html)

lance October 7th 07 01:47 PM

BIG BARN

I want to reside this old barn, it has cladboards on it now. I would
like to replace them the cheapest way possible, any recommendations?

Smitty Two October 7th 07 03:05 PM

BIG BARN

In article . com,
lance wrote:

I want to reside this old barn, it has cladboards on it now. I would
like to replace them the cheapest way possible, any recommendations?

Yeah, I recommend you read the replies to your last post on the subject.

lance October 19th 07 02:18 AM

BIG BARN

On Oct 7, 10:05 am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article . com,

lance wrote:
I want to reside this old barn, it has cladboards on it now. I would
like to replace them the cheapest way possible, any recommendations?

Yeah, I recommend you read the replies to your last post on the subject.

Sorry for the delay in responding. This project has been put on hold
as the owner had a stroke and is in the hospital. Thank you for all
the replies.