DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Which staplegun for 1X1 ceiling tiles? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/216456-staplegun-1x1-ceiling-tiles.html)

Mikepier October 4th 07 05:08 AM

Which staplegun for 1X1 ceiling tiles?

I have 1x1 ceiling tiles in my basement that were stapled to furring
strips. I had to remove a section to get in the ceiling and now I am
ready to put them back. What kind of staplegun and staples is used for
a job like this?

RicodJour October 4th 07 05:18 AM

Anything that takes the ceiling tile staples. http://www.twacomm.com/catalog/model_50CT.htm