Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ATTN: Rimshot Inc

Robert,

What's the TTC going to do to you up there? We're fighting a branch of
it (IH69) down here in Wharton County. It'll probably take our whole place
if it takes off.

JC

Posted to alt.home.repair

JC wrote:
Robert,

What's the TTC going to do to you up there? We're fighting a branch of
it (IH69) down here in Wharton County. It'll probably take our whole place
if it takes off.

JC

I couldn't tell you. I have not seen anything but preliminary
drawings, and they don't have an exact route that I can find.

I will look into it and see if they even have any plans for
this area, yet.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.