Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What happened to online NEC?

Entire 2005 NEC used to be available on-line at
http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net:8080/rrs...NFPASTD/7005SB

For about a week now, it's been inaccessible. Anyone know where it went?

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

I think they cut the easy access off. You now have to go he
http://www.nfpa.org/freecodes/free_a...kie%5Ftest= 1

Then read the agreement, then you can get to it.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. net...
Entire 2005 NEC used to be available on-line at
http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net:8080/rrs...NFPASTD/7005SB

For about a week now, it's been inaccessible. Anyone know where it went?

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug Miller wrote:
Entire 2005 NEC used to be available on-line at
http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net:8080/rrs...NFPASTD/7005SB

For about a week now, it's been inaccessible. Anyone know where it went?

The server isn't listening on 8080. Use:

http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net/rrserver...NFPASTD/7005SB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:23:26 -0500, Mike Paulsen
wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
Entire 2005 NEC used to be available on-line at
http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net:8080/rrs...NFPASTD/7005SB

For about a week now, it's been inaccessible. Anyone know where it went?

The server isn't listening on 8080. Use:

What does that mean? (the 8080)?

WHen I click on "I agree" nothing happens. I tried both Firefox and
IE.

However, your link below does work.
What the heck kind of format are they running anyhow. It's not a PDF
or FLASH player.

I'd like to just download it so I can view it later, not to mention
that I am on dialup and it takes forever to load a page, but what
format is this? I never seen a page like this before.

http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net/rrserver...NFPASTD/7005SB

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Mike Paulsen wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
Entire 2005 NEC used to be available on-line at
http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net:8080/rrs...NFPASTD/7005SB

For about a week now, it's been inaccessible. Anyone know where it went?

The server isn't listening on 8080. Use:

http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net/rrserver...NFPASTD/7005SB

Perfect! Many thanks.

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
Entire 2005 NEC used to be available on-line at
http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net:8080/rrs...NFPASTD/7005SB

For about a week now, it's been inaccessible. Anyone know where it went?

The server isn't listening on 8080. Use:

What does that mean? (the 8080)?

WHen I click on "I agree" nothing happens. I tried both Firefox and
IE.

However, your link below does work.
What the heck kind of format are they running anyhow. It's not a PDF
or FLASH player.

I'd like to just download it so I can view it later, not to mention
that I am on dialup and it takes forever to load a page, but what
format is this? I never seen a page like this before.

It's a Java applet because they don't want you to download it.

On an entirely _different_ topic, does anyone know how to save a Java
applet as a PDF file?

What happened to IMM? Phil Kyle UK diy 0 February 5th 05 02:24 AM
anybody know what happened to Jon Weisenbach Woodworking 13 February 2nd 04 12:17 AM