Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Elec-Tech Grill Best Grill?

Last year I purchased an all stainless grill made by a company called
Elec-Tech International from a local patio shop.
It had a manual with it, but the US phone number in the manual isn't in
service, and the place where I bought it says that they can't help me
(although they still sell this brand of grill). They claim that they get
them from a big warehouse and that those people don't know anything about
the company either. There is a website for the company, but when I try to
contact them I get no response. They are in China, and I get no response
from emails or faxes. I found an article online saying that they were being
bought by Wal-Mart last year, but I can't find any more info on that deal.
I don't need any critical parts right now, but I was wondering if anyone
else had one of these grills and if anyone had found a way to contact them
for parts or service. It's a REALLY nice grill, and I hope that I don't have
to get rid of it when I need something like a burner.
Thanks in advance for any info!

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Undoubtedly it has toxic lead in the stainless and they're hiding so they
won't be recalled

"Keith Stelter" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Keith Stelter, Gabekeway wrote:
Keith, I just purchased a Grill Best grill that had sat unused in storage all
these years. Unfortunately, the manual was lost (also missing mounts for the
side shelfs). I have looked and looked for a manual...or any info for that
matter. No luck. If you happen to still have a manual, Id love to see it.
Pics would work fine. I am hoping it has information in it on using the smoker
tray and rotisserie and maybe a decent image of the missing brackets. Email me
at gabekeway@gmail if you got anything. Thanks!!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ll-250990-.htm

Belling Grill - grill door/hinge removal Flop UK diy 0 August 14th 07 08:26 PM
Gas grill Brian Home Repair 2 April 26th 07 02:48 PM
Gas grill Brian Home Repair 0 April 25th 07 05:36 AM
Best Gas Grill Roy Metalworking 34 April 16th 06 05:03 AM
Gas Grill - What to Buy Phil Home Repair 9 March 25th 05 04:59 AM