Posted to comp.lang.java.programmer,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet,comp.lang.python,rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair

Default Car-ac-systems

Here you can find everything you need to know about car air
conditioning

http://car-ac-systems.blogspot.com/

Posted to comp.lang.java.programmer,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet,comp.lang.python,rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair

How do I control one with C# then! Thats not on your site, clearly not
everything I need to know then. Waste of a site!

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com
http://www.johntimney.com/blog

"knjaz" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here you can find everything you need to know about car air
conditioning

http://car-ac-systems.blogspot.com/

Posted to comp.lang.java.programmer,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet,comp.lang.python,rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair

On Sep 11, 9:35 am, "John Timney \(MVP\)"
wrote:
How do I control one with C# then! Thats not on your site, clearly not
everything I need to know then. Waste of a site!

C# is just as off topic in comp.lang.java.programmer as car air-
conditioning systems. The latter, however, have the redeeming
characteristic that they are not the demonic spawn of evil Microsoft.

DVD car systems john[_4_] Home Repair 1 September 6th 07 06:41 AM
A/C Systems! Torrey Hills Home Repair 0 August 19th 07 06:49 PM
LED Systems emel kılınç UK diy 3 July 15th 07 09:18 PM
Folding door systems (eg. ID-Systems, Sunseeker, etc ..) [email protected] UK diy 2 July 5th 06 11:28 PM