DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Well- House Water Volume (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/213860-well-house-water-volume.html)

John September 9th 07 06:48 PM

Well- House Water Volume

It's been yearss since I lived in a house that has a well and water tank
(tanl is in small utility area under front entrance) and I'm now reminded
again of how little watervolume I get when one of 2 items are turned on.
Even in hy older city houses I replaced all 1/2 inch copper pipe with 3/4
and one inch pipe so that I always had super water flow. So my QUESTION is
what needs to be done to increase water volume so that the pressure in showr
doesn't ecrease when ither faucets or toilets are used. The water tank
itself seems quite small (physical problem does not permit me to crawl under
steps to look at tank). Thanks for help. John