DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   strongest kitchen trash bags (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/212747-strongest-kitchen-trash-bags.html)

[email protected] August 30th 07 04:09 PM

strongest kitchen trash bags

who makes the strongest kitchen trash bags?

Smitty Two August 30th 07 04:35 PM

strongest kitchen trash bags

In article ,
wrote:

who makes the strongest kitchen trash bags?

The thickness is part of the formula for strength, and it's printed on
the box. Units are 1/1000 inch, aka "mil."

willshak August 30th 07 06:03 PM

on 8/30/2007 11:09 AM said the following:
who makes the strongest kitchen trash bags?

We ran out of trash compactor bags and rather than make a special trip
to Sears for more, we used a Glad ForceFlex 13 gal tall kitchen bag. I
worked so well that we continue to use the Glad bags in the compactor.
We recycle, so there is no glass bottles put in the compactor.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY