DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Craftsman model # 16644 - Motor runs but has no pressure (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/212689-craftsman-model-16644-motor-runs-but-has-no-pressure.html)

[email protected] August 30th 07 02:18 AM

Craftsman model # 16644 - Motor runs but has no pressure

Anyone have any ideas what this might be....A friend of my dads said
something about a diaphragm....does this sound right to anyone?

How hard a repair do you feel this is....and where and how much might
the parts be.

Would I just be better off buying a new one?

Bob F August 30th 07 02:43 AM

Craftsman model # 16644 - Motor runs but has no pressure

wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone have any ideas what this might be....A friend of my dads said
something about a diaphragm....does this sound right to anyone?

How hard a repair do you feel this is....and where and how much might
the parts be.

Would I just be better off buying a new one?

Without knowing what it is, it's a little hard to say.

Bob