DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Free Air Conditioners!!!!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/211838-free-air-conditioners.html)

[email protected] August 22nd 07 12:15 AM

Free Air Conditioners!!!!!!

http://freeairconditioners.blogspot.com/

Scott M. August 22nd 07 06:13 AM

Free Air Conditioners!!!!!!

Oh my God! How did you know?!! You were so smart to post that here!

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://freeairconditioners.blogspot.com/

Paul Heslop August 22nd 07 12:31 PM

Free Air Conditioners!!!!!!

"Scott M." wrote:

Oh my God! How did you know?!! You were so smart to post that here!

about a hundred times at least by now :O(

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look

Zentrader August 22nd 07 07:20 PM

Free Air Conditioners!!!!!!

On Aug 21, 10:13 pm, "Scott M." wrote:
Oh my God! How did you know?!! You were so smart to post that here!

wrote in message

ups.com...

http://freeairconditioners.blogspot.com/

It's probably a handheld fan made out of a piece of paper