DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   found the answer (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/211457-found-answer.html)

Fran August 19th 07 09:19 PM

found the answer

Hi All,
Just found this group and answered my question by reading past posts.
thanks,
Frank G
Florida, U.S.A.
www.277v.com

RicodJour August 19th 07 09:31 PM

found the answer

On Aug 19, 4:19 pm, Fran wrote:
Hi All,
Just found this group and answered my question by reading past posts.
thanks,
Frank G
Florida, U.S.A.www.277v.com

In case anyone is wondering, this guy is a spammer trying to get you
to click on his web link. He's been "thanking" numerous newsgroups
that he "just found".

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, spammer.

Oren August 19th 07 10:13 PM

found the answer

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:56:58 -0400, Meat Plow
wrote:

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:31:51 -0700, RicodJour wrote:

On Aug 19, 4:19 pm, Fran wrote:
Hi All,
Just found this group and answered my question by reading past posts.
thanks,
Frank G
Florida, U.S.A.www.277v.com

In case anyone is wondering, this guy is a spammer trying to get you
to click on his web link. He's been "thanking" numerous newsgroups
that he "just found".

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, spammer.

Most MIME type capable readers don't form a link unless the URL is
preceded by http://
Which is a good thing.

You made me think for a moment. The http or https is the protocol to
get one to the www link. That makes it hyper-text and click able.

(..thinking turned off...)
--
Oren

Steve Barker[_2_] August 19th 07 10:18 PM

found the answer

it's a hot link in my reader without the http.... Not that that has
anything to do with it.

mm August 20th 07 12:14 AM

found the answer

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:18:27 -0500, "Steve Barker"
wrote:

it's a hot link in my reader without the http.... Not that that has
anything to do with it.

Mine too. Agent. Though only in the original post, not where it was
quoted.

Oren August 20th 07 12:59 AM

found the answer

wrote:

it's a hot link in my reader without the http.... Not that that has
anything to do with it.

Mine too. Agent. Though only in the original post, not where it was
quoted.

My first link of the OP was hot/click (Agent). Rico munged the link
behind Florida USA.............

A good thing.

On Aug 19, 4:19 pm, Fran wrote:
Hi All,
Just found this group and answered my question by reading past posts.
thanks,
Frank G
Florida, U.S.A.www.277v.com

In case anyone is wondering, this guy is a spammer trying to get you
to click on his web link. He's been "thanking" numerous newsgroups
that he "just found".

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, spammer.

Most MIME type capable readers don't form a link unless the URL is
preceded by http://
Which is a good thing.

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..

mm August 20th 07 03:06 AM

found the answer

wrote:

it's a hot link in my reader without the http.... Not that that has
anything to do with it.

Mine too. Agent. Though only in the original post, not where it was
quoted.

My first link of the OP was hot/click (Agent). Rico munged the link
behind Florida USA.............

Oh, yeah. I see. That's why it didn't work.

A good thing.