Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Are you sick and tired of having to keep replacing light bulbs?

Then check out this company:

http://www.atlantalightbulbs.com/

I do not work for this company and have no financial incentive to
recommend them. In fact I didn't even know they existed until about an
hour ago. I'm just sick of these cheap light bulbs that you have to
replace every other week. While you're at it you might want to ask
your local hardware store as to why they don't carry them since they
also come in high wattage E26 medium base. Maybe because they REALLY
DO last for ten years. The same reason why they don't carry Chicago
Faucets. If you buy one you will almost never have to buy another one.
I don't work for Chicago Faucets either by the way.

Comparison of Low Energy bulbs (was Compulsory low-energy light-bulbs) Derek Geldard UK diy 1 March 16th 07 04:52 PM
light bulbs FH Home Repair 16 February 22nd 07 02:52 AM
600 C-9 light bulbs gus Home Repair 20 December 23rd 06 06:02 PM
looking to buy Sick Optik light curtains Mark Graf Electronics Repair 0 November 11th 04 04:53 PM