DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fridge . Vegetable drawers (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/210895-fridge-vegetable-drawers.html)

Andy Petro August 13th 07 10:43 PM

Fridge . Vegetable drawers

Due to a high humidity in my vegetable / crisper drawers carrots, celery
, cucumbers ,lettuce do not keep well.
They rot from the humidity . They actually keep better in the main
fridge section. What is wrong . It has been like this since the fridge
was new

Joe August 15th 07 01:00 AM

Fridge . Vegetable drawers

On Aug 13, 4:43 pm, "Andy Petro" wrote:
Due to a high humidity in my vegetable / crisper drawers carrots, celery
, cucumbers ,lettuce do not keep well.
They rot from the humidity . They actually keep better in the main
fridge section. What is wrong . It has been like this since the fridge
was new

You should have called the manufacturer's customer service people when
it first happened. Odds are there is something in your owner's manual
that you never read or knew about. But it isn't too late to get the
information, just pick up the phone, get on line or send them an
eMail. You'll be glad you did. HTH

Joe