DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Car Air Conditioners (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/210687-car-air-conditioners.html)

Lepi Duja August 13th 07 09:18 AM

Car Air Conditioners

All the informations about car air conditioners can be found on this
website...

http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

codey45 August 13th 07 03:50 PM

Car Air Conditioners

Robert Coe August 14th 07 03:10 AM

Car Air Conditioners

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:18:40 -0000, Lepi Duja
wrote:
: All the informations about car air conditioners can be found on this
: website...
:
: http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

It's hard to imagine anything more OT in this newsgroup, but FWIW my 2003 Kia
has the most powerful air conditioner I've ever seen in an automobile.

Bob