DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   cleaning furniture made with leather and fabric (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/209056-cleaning-furniture-made-leather-fabric.html)

mpg August 2nd 07 02:13 AM

cleaning furniture made with leather and fabric

I am looking at purchasing two loveseats made with a combination of
leather and fabric upholstery. The fabric is 100% polyester with a
cleaning rating of W (water). The back/arms/bottom is made with
leather, the cushions (back and seat) are made with the fabric. I am
concerned with the ongoing cleaning of the furniture. Can a piece of
furniture made with this combination be cleaned by a professional?
Are the costs increased because of the combination?

Thanks,
Greg

Art August 2nd 07 02:48 AM

cleaning furniture made with leather and fabric

Some carpet/furniture cleaners from the supermarket I've used are also good
for leather. Most work so well I don't know why you would call someone to
do it.

ups.com...