DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Millmaster Exotics (hardwood) (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/207520-millmaster-exotics-hardwood.html)

Cory July 20th 07 09:18 AM

Millmaster Exotics (hardwood)

Anyone ever hear of this company - Millmaster Exotics - they sell hardwood
flooring... I'm trying to find a website for them...

duke_scott October 23rd 07 07:49 AM

Millmaster Exotics (hardwood)

duke_scott had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...od-235615-.htm
:
Were you ever able to find them? I need to find them too...