DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   If you are looking for (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/206973-if-you-looking.html)

ahmad July 20th 07 02:04 AM

If you are looking for

1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
just click on this link.
2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
click on this link
3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
click on this link.

http://www.islam-guide.com/

http://www.sultan.org/articles/purposeoflife.htm

Bill July 20th 07 12:34 PM

If you are looking for

Seems to me those who follow this have nothing but trouble, war, fighting,
etc. Constantly!

I have Free-to-Air satellite TV and can watch TV from around the world. All
the middle east TV has on it is images of turmoil and war - or discussion of
this.

Elsewhere around the world on TV is all sorts of different TV shows, comedy,
drama, people playing sports - having fun, etc.

Why is this?

Stormin Mormon July 21st 07 11:12 PM

If you are looking for

1) 72 Virgins
2) Keep your wife wrapped in a burkah and subserviant
3) Behead anyone who disagrees.

Hmm. There may be something there......

--

Christopher A. Young